Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday I'm In Love - All Natural Coverage

Image courtesy of Mindy McGregor FreeDigitalPhotos.net
It's certainly getting colder outside and with the cooler weather comes dry and chapped skin and lips. Well, around here it does at least!

These are a couple of things I love to combat the elements and they are both wonderfully natural.

Grape Seed Oil
Ever since the kids were babies I've used grape seed oil on their skin and mine when we are all dry. High in antioxidants and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores or cause pimples) it isn't smelly, it absorbs quite well and doesn't leave us terribly greasy.  I love that it's always handy and the price can't be beat compared to store bought moisturizers.

Natural Lip Balm
I discovered Lady Bug Jane lip balms this year and couldn't wait to get them in the shop! Made of all natural 100% certified organic ingredients these balms are yummy - not to mention vegan, glueten-free, soy free, GMO and oh so importantly - chemical free!
Sweetened with organic stevia Lady Bug Jane balms come in a bunch of yummy flavors like Wacky Watermelon, Fresh Mint, ever popular Sweet Strawberry and even flavorless Natural for those, like me, who just want to care for their lips. Oh yeah! And they even provide some natural sun protecction (SPF8) using organic aloe and vitamin E.


So while I may not be that fond of the effects of colder weather I'm certainly happy to have natural ways to beat them!

Have fun today and thanks for stopping by,
Barb

No comments: