Friday, October 19, 2012

Fridays I'm In Love... With Non-Toxic Halloween Nails

Image courtesy of
Tina Phillips
FreeDigitalPhotos.net
We all love getting dressed up from head to toe for Halloween, don't we. Costumes are so much more fun when we can pull it all together no matter what our age. Whats a Witch without ghoulish nails after all? Problem for me is regular nail polish is filled with icky stuff I don't like on my kids nails, or mine!

Luckily there's a fab alternative to traditional polish. Piggy Paints is a orderless, non-toxic natural polish is wicked colours including Halloween favorites like black, orange, toxic green, and even a glow-in-the-dark clear topcoat to make any colour or bare nails extra spooky!

I love this stuff. I love that it comes in fun seasonal colours and is gentle on our nails and the planet to boot.


 Have you tried Piggy Paints yet?



No comments: